Download here the RCHM campus map.
The 8WCSCM will be hosted on UCF Rosen College of Hospitality Management campus (Rosen campus). The campus is located approximately 30 miles from the UCF main campus and conveniently set in the heart of Orlando’s tourism district, placing world-renown industry organizations and businesses within minutes of the specially-designed, resort-style campus. The distances to popular local attractions are:
- From Orlando International Airport (MCO): 11.3 mi via FL-528 W/FL-528 Toll W
- To Orlando Downtown: 14.4 mi via I-4 E
- To UCF Main Campus: 28.3 mi via FL-528 E/FL-528 Toll E
- To Disney World: 7.6 mi via I-4 W
- To Universal Studio: 7.4 mi via I-4 E
- To SeaWorld: 2.8 mi via Sea Harbor Dr.
- To Kennedy Space Center: 11 mi via FL-528 E/FL-528 Toll E
- To Tampa: 75.3 mi via I-4 W
- To Maimi: 229.2 mi via Florida's Turnpike
- To Key West: 385.5 mi via US-1 S and Florida's Turnpike
The campus has an auditorium for 400 people, courtyard for 500 people, board meeting rooms, many AV-equipped classrooms for parallel technical sessions, computer labs for technical tutorial and demo, dining rooms, beer & wind labs, etc. Thus, the venue can facilitate technical meetings, dining, and social events in one place.
You can find vairous lodging options, including many award winning Orlando hotels and family/vacation hotels. For more details, please check the hotel list in Lodging. It is highly recommended to reserve your room(s) due to the popularity of the area by many tourists.